Kenneth Maykow, DDS
Dr. Maykow enjoys treating people and welcomed the invitation to join the Encore Dental team.
Prior to completing his Endodontic training at Columbia University, Dr. Maykow held various faculty and administrative positions at Marquette University, the University of Minnesota and Fairleigh Dickinson University. He also directed the General Practice Residency Program at Bergen Pines County Hospital, and received a master of Public Health Degree from the University of Minnesota.
Additionally, Dr. Maykow served as a Captain in the US Army Dental Corps after graduating from Temple University, School of Dentistry.
Lastly, Dr. Maykow has authored and co-authored over thirty scientific articles, abstracts and invited presentations. His honors and awards include:
- Certificate of Achievement, U.S. Army
- U.S. Dental Public Health Traineeship
- Service Awards, Bergen Pines County Hospital
- Fellow, American Association of Hospital Dentists
- Diplomat, American Board of Dental Public Health